To support the execution of Packaging related projects and initiatives at factory level in line with corporate packaging policies.
- Support the execution of Packaging projects & trials at Factory level with focus on line performance, cost efficiency, on time delivery and product quality.
- Provide packaging input within the new product development process by proposing and evaluating best packaging alternatives for new products and improvements to existing products.
- Support shelf-life, storage handling, laboratory and transport tests for validation of new packaging and changes in specifications in collaboration with QA.
- Conduct value analysis; identify and recommend cost reduction and, source optimisation opportunities.
- Initiate (or participate in) DMAIC projects and Muda hunting exercises.
- Implement packaging related quality and compliance procedures.
- Assist Factory QA to review packaging related on-line/off-line controls – to implement packaging monitoring plans.
- Participate in supplier audits.
- Analyze consumer complaints related to packaging, propose & implement corrective actions.
- Develop & implement material packaging specifications.
- Support Procurement in the selection, assessment and development of new suppliers/converters.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Packaging Technology, Material Science, Chemistry or Physics.
- Problem solving approach.
- Certificate in Project Management.
- Experience in supplier & converter auditing
- Experience in packaging development and packing operation would be an asset.
- Basic knowledge in Packaging Safety, Quality and Compliance.
- Basic knowledge in production planning.
- Good understanding of NPD process.
- Good understanding of CE methodologies in particular TPM & LEAN.
- Basic understanding of quality ( HACCP ), engineering and manufacturing systems as well as supply chain and HR processes.
Application together with detailed résumé should be submitted by Friday, December 4, 2020 email@example.com. We thank all interested applicants. However, onlyshort-listed candidates will be contacted.