Sagicor Life Jamaica
Sagicor Life Jamaica Limited seeks persons for the position of Financial Advisor with the Corporate Circle Branch. The position requires at least 6 CXC/GCE O’Level subjects, a valid Driver’s License and a reliable motor vehicle. Please indicate interest by February 28, 2021
Sagicor Life Jamaica Limited
Financial Advisor – Corporate Circle Branch
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the successful candidates will be required to:
- Market the company’s products and services
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and provide value-added service
Academic Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary-level education would be an asset but is not required
- Minimum of six (6) CXC/GCE O’Level subjects including a numeric subject
Special Knowledge and Competence:
- Excellent customer service and teamwork skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Sound knowledge of PC application software
- Ability to multitask
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Ordinary Long Term and Equity Licenses would be asset
- Previous sales training and experience would be an asset, however, training will be provided
- Have valid Driver’s Licence and own a reliable motor vehicle
The company offers attractive commission-based remuneration and excellent fringe benefits including Bonuses, Health, Pension and Group Life Insurance, flexible working hours and an opportunity for career advancement when qualified.
Should this position be of interest to you, please email a current resume along with an application letter to the indicated email address by February 28, 2021.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.