- Develop business case financial models to support the business decisions on the financial viability of new initiatives
- Analyse data provided and assess accuracy, validity and sufficiency of inputs for financial model development
- Make recommendations on business direction based on the analysis and interpretations of financial model projections for new initiatives
- Develop and maintain financial models for annual and periodic budgets and forecasting required to establish, track and report the KPIs of the Card Services business line
- Participate in cost analysis and contribute to the development of processes to reduce business expense
- Participate in the assessment of assessment of variances in budget vs actual performance
- Support the relevant Card Services lead(s) in the development of client segmentation requirements to facilitate use of available data and support channels to enhance customer experience
- Support the relevant Card Services lead(s) as needed in the development of metrics and periodic reports on product, operations, and card sales performance.
- Assist the relevant Card Services lead(s) in the development of KPIs for all initiatives pursued to drive sales, increase early activation rates, stimulate usage and reduce attrition.
- Assist the Card Services lead(s) in assessing the effectiveness of completed initiatives against predefined KPIs
- Participate in the development of processes and procedures to support implementation of campaign initiatives as needed
- Contribute to the review of card association and vendor programme management business performance reports and provide feedback on gaps/variances identified.
- Assist in reviewing inputs, developing and maintaining the card business performance dashboard to facilitate business line.
- Submit the card business performance dashboard based on stipulated SLA or on an ad hoc basis as needed.
- Assist with defining requirements and/or building reports from the data warehouse as needed to support MIS reporting
- Maintain a broad understanding of the system change management process in order to address potential issues which may to impact service.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field from an accredited tertiary institution
MINUMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Five (5) years’ experience in a financial analysis role inclusive of at least two (2) years’ experience at the supervisory leve
- Business case development
- Market Research
- Data Mining
- Budgeting and forecast analysis
- Card issuing and acquiring business performance metrics
TECHNICAL BUSINESS EXPERTISE
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel
- Experience in building business case models
- Experience in business financial analytics
- Experience in building budget and forecasting models
- Experience in using data query management tools (TOAD, Business Objects, Access, SQL, Power BI)
- Experience Data Mining
- Experience Market Research
USE THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY
Job reposted on behalf of Victoria Mutual Group.
If this posting is suitable for you or someone you know, feel free to leave a comment below.