DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achieve sales targets and other performance objectives within schedule, as agreed
- Keep abreast of industry trends and competitive offerings
- Design, implement and coordinate sales activities to grow the deposit and loan portfolio of assigned branch or Unit
- Originate new savings and loans from existing and prospective members
- Research the market to identify new business opportunities
- Develop business development proposals for new and existing members
- Develop creative strategies to retain members including conducting interviewing and incorporating feedback into the growth plan
- Generate leads and close sales based on target customers’ lists and arrange for offsite presentations and sales efforts
- Maintain a robust personal pipeline of savings and loan prospects and obtain prospecting information via interview, telephone calls, e-mails, web applications and referrals
- Develop action-plans for offsite sales activities and records performance activity results
- Secure and capture required documentation and other data for establishing accounts
- Accept cheques, account transfers and any other means of payments as outlined in the Group’s offsite sales procedures
- Full compliance with sales choreography and routines established
- Track and measure individual selling activities daily as required by the appropriate reporting metrics
- Collate and submit Sales Performance Report and any other report as required in a timely manner
- Act as an effective ‘cross referrer’ for the VM Group
- Respond to the members’ queries and issues in line with the VM Group Service Standards
- Represent the VM Group at various events to assist in building profitable relationships with existing and potential customers
- Ensures that all information accessible is handled in accordance with the Information Security (IS) Policy.
Provide feedback on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, products and services and potential for new products and services.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Finance, Economics or equivalent qualifications from a recognized tertiary institution
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with at least one (1) year in the financial sector in a similar capacity.
- Sound knowledge of the Group’s suite of savings products and services, financial instruments, laws and applicable regulations
- Needs-oriented sales approach with knowledge of applicable jargon
- Excellent Communication skills; orally and written
- Highly confidential with good interpersonal and networking capabilities
- Results-driven with the ability to consistently produce results in a highly competitive environment
- Internally motivated and proactive with sound organizational skills.
Folow the link to Apply
Job reposted on behalf of Victoria Mutual Group.
If this posting is suitable for you or someone you know, feel free to leave a comment below.