Welcome to Transperfect, we are looking for an annotator with a background in the medical field (preferably someone with a background in anatomy and/or biology) to join our worldwide network of workers on a variety of innovative and interesting remote projects and jobs to improve Artificial Intelligence.
In this role as an image annotator, you will perform some of the following tasks: data labeling, data classification, and using the personal background to correctly identify data. This job requires a high level of independence, adaptation, and accuracy. Attention to detail is a must to succeed in this role! Also for this project, the annotator will have to work on data that will display bodily fluids and exposed organs. It is expected that the annotator can review these types of images on a consistent basis without feeling discomfort or irritability.
- The ability to work from home from your own computer
- A stable internet connection
- Full-time/Part-Time availability to meet daily data requirements
- Preparation and classification of accurate data
- Excellent written communication skills
- Working well in a team environment
- Enthusiasm for conducting research and answering hard, data-driven questions.
- The ability to self-motivate and be proactive to handle ambiguity and the challenge of evolving work goals
- Fluency with English is required
You also will take a test to identify if you are cable to fulfill the requirements for this project. If your test score is at the appropriate level we are searching for, then you will be contacted.
The hourly rate for this job is $10 USD and can be received in multiple forms such as: PayPal, Wire Transfer, or Amazon Gift Cards.