Contax360 BPO Solutions
Contax360 BPO Solutions, a leading provider of global contact center solutions and a dynamic, focused and upwardly mobile organization; seeks qualified and professional individuals to join our team.
Now hiring for our Kingston, Jamaica Office:
Our Client is an established and growing e-commerce & retail provider of high quality counter-top appliances, cookware, fitness products and apparel . We are seeking motivated individuals with a passion for customer service & sales to help us continue to delight our customers by helping them share life’s joy.
The E-Commerce Agent is responsible for providing exceptional service to every customer and will respond to telephone customer inquiries in an efficient, professional and friendly manner. Flexibility to work any shift (Monday-Sunday) between the hours 8am-9pm is a requirement. Ability to work on weekends and public holidays is also required.
- Respond to and resolve a high volume of inbound customer service inquires and issues via telephone
- Provide a call back as requested by customer or if call gets disconnected
- Adhere to department performance metrics related to contacts, quality assurance, customer satisfaction and adherence/conformance
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, assess and fulfill customer needs and educate customers where applicable regarding products and services
- Resolve customer issues via one call resolution guidelines and/or escalated process
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making
- Identify and recommend merchandising, site usability and policy improvements, based on customer feedback
- Place, track and close orders through the internal order fulfillment system
- Try and retained customers as the need arises
- Strong computer skills, including internet, must be proficient in using web browsers to navigate websites, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English including proper grammar.
- Exceptional Interpersonal Skills
- Strong resolution management skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good Listening Skills and demonstrates the necessary enthusiasm
- Ability to adhere to processes, procedures and guidelines during the execution of tasks and assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of quality customer service
- CSEC/CAPE or City & Guilds Required
- Heart NVQJ certification/Associates Degree or Higher Preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years Customer Service/Retail Sales/E-Commerce
- Must be able to type a minimum of 25 words per minute
- Willingness and desire to go the extra mile for the customer
All applicants should be 18 years or older and must have a valid Government issued photo ID, TRN & NIS. Successful candidates must be able to furnish a police record and pass an employment background check prior to starting.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
To Apply: http://jobs.contax360.com/apply/KVrXMqU3VM/ECommerce-Agent-Customer-Service-Kingston-Jamaica?source=LILI#KVrXMqU3VM