Sagicor Group Jamaica Ltd.
Only applications submitted via Sagicor’s career portal at https://career4.successfactors.com/career?company=sagicorfinP2 will be considered.
Sagicor Group Jamaica Limited is seeking to identify a suitable candidate to join our Testing Center of Excellence team in the capacity of,
The selected candidate will support the business requirements for the provision of system testing services. To support business related test activity on a project, as guided by the Test Manager. To identify and subsequently define the required tests and executing the test coverage.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Undertake all system test related activities in support of the business requirements for the provision of new and updated systems: Prepare test cases, test scripts, and test reports.
- Participate in test execution and ensure results are recorded; Complete functional, integration and regression testing, or other test types, to ensure appropriate test coverage.
- Co-ordinate re-testing of defects and issues.
- Support other test team members and associated IT resources, as appropriate, through the execution of testing related activities.
- Assist with attended testing, by retrieving/obtaining data or peripheral devices for use in test execution
- Compliance with defined processes pertaining to preparation and escalation of defects.
- Perform other related duties assigned from time to time.
Academic Qualifications/Specialized Skills/Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business or related discipline
- One (1) years’ experience in a business/computing environment
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to detail and tenacity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good organization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate both in the oral and written form, with a wide range of individual
- Ability to work in a team
- Committed to professional and ethical standards
If this role is of interest to you, kindly submit an application via Sagicor’s career portal no later than January 29, 2021.
While we appreciate all applications only shortlisted applicants who applied at https://career4.successfactors.com/career?company=sagicorfinP2 will be contacted.