The Call Center Workforce Management (WFM) Mission Control Specialist will partner with the Workforce Management team, to monitor real time inbound call traffic to ensure optimum efficiencies and will work to ensure acceptable service levels, abandon rates, and active rates.
The candidate should have good knowledge of RTA, scheduling, real-time monitoring, tracking and documenting. An understanding and ability to report metrics such as; service level, occupancy, shrinkage, staffing requirements, is also expected. This position is also responsible for intraday analysis of call flow together with monitoring and adjusting staff resources to meet call volume demands and performance goals. On a regular and continuous basis, the WFM Mission Control Specialist must exercise judgment, integrity, and assume responsibility for decisions, consequences and results having an impact on people, cost, and quality of service within the organization.
- Monitor Real-time adherence to schedule by production associates.
- Monitor daily critical metrics and trigger escalation procedures when thresholds are reached.
- Make recommendations to WFM and department leadership for overtime based on intraday data.
- Provide intraday reporting to department leadership on KPIs and impact of any escalation procedures.
- Monitor all Real-Time and Intra-Day activities to ensure operational goals are met.
- Accurately track and manage contact center schedule adherence.
- Conduct analysis and recommend solutions to real time performance issues.
- Develops strong working relationships within the organization to ensure efficient and effective problem solving and issue resolution.
- Minimum of 1-year of experience in Workforce Management.
- Must have excellent Attendance & Punctuality record.
Strong analytical and organization skills.
Ability to plan and prioritize tasks of competing priority.
Proven ability to work independently, take initiative, problem solve, handle multiple tasks, and prioritize daily responsibilities.
Thrives in a team-oriented environment passionate about cross training and sharing responsibilities.
- Available to work day and evening hours and weekends.
- Knowledge of contact center metrics, key performance indicators, agent behavioral trends (shrinkage), and other factors that affect queue and adherence reporting.
- Ability to do a root-cause analysis as it relates to real-time management.
- Ability to make sound decisions quickly in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with many different levels of employees.
- Excellent verbal and written skills; high accuracy of work; fosters open two-way communication;
- Excellent basic math skills (addition, subtraction, division).
- Be a problem solver; highly organized; works independently as well as with a team.
- Workforce Management systems experience: Verint Impact 360, InContact, NG or similar.
Intermediate Excel Skills (e. g. vlookups, pivot tables, sumproduct functions, etc.).
Presentation skills / ability to build and deliver succinct presentations (Power Point proficiency).
Experience using Tableau.
Experience with analyzing, interpreting and summarizing complex data sets.