📍 Mandeville Manchester
Sutherland is seeking a motivated and passionate person to join us as a Telecommunications Retention Associate. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Telecommunications Retention Associates in this role get to:
Be the Point of Contact; answer inbound calls to provide exceptional customer service to consumers. Respond to inquiries about products and services, processing payments, or performing general account maintenance. Up-selling customers to new products or services may be encouraged.
Our most successful candidates will have:
- A minimum of 4 CXC/GCE subjects including English Language or U.S. High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, to support our high volume of inbound calls
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills required
- Multi-tasking skills, showcased through the use of several applications; experience working with CRM applications preferred
- Basic PC keyboarding skills; basic Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) experience required
- Prior customer service experience preferred
To Apply: https://apply.sutherlandglobal.com/login/newUser?section=2&job=21000590&tnfUrl=https:%2F%2Fwww.applytracking.com%2Ftp%2Frj6.7SBIx.e_K&City=Mandeville&Country=JM&targetURI=https%3A%2F%2Fapply.sutherlandglobal.com%2Fcareersection%2F2%2Fjobapply.ftl%3Fjob%3D21000590%26tz%3DGMT-05%253A00%26lang%3Den