Immediate opening for Customer Service Representatives to Join the Cool Center! No short term contracts!
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) Provide quality services to Customer via phone.
GET TO KNOW US
Who Is Alorica?
At Alorica, we only do one thing – make lives better, one interaction at a time. We’re a global leader in customer service and experience, serving the world’s biggest brands – the ones you love and use every day! We offer the financial stability and growth potential to provide a solid foundation for early career development…and a trendy ambiance to make work a fun space! Our team spans hundreds of locations around the globe, with over a hundred thousand awesome employees…and you could be the next one!
Why should you join our awesome team?
As a member of our #CoolCenter, you’ll have the opportunity to work in an exciting and collaborative environment, with a diverse group of experienced professionals that will help you advance your career. As an Alorican, you’ll also enjoy additional benefits…
• Full-time jobs (No short-term contracts)
• Performance bonuses
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Professional Development opportunities
• Discounts on local products and services
• Fun cultural and community outreach activities
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide excellent customer service experience
- Maintain a high level of professionalism.
- Provide prompt resolution to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
Maintain diplomacy when addressing escalated matters.
- Education: 3 CXC sublects inclusive of English Language
- Language: Strong oral communication skills
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to trouble shoot customers’ issues.
- Demonstrated strong familiarity (and aptitude for learning); Critical Thinking ablility, conversational & persuasive.
- Excellent data entry skills in accuracy
- Typing Speed of 25 words per minute
- Candidates must have originals and copies of avalid govermnet issued ID, NIS and TRN
- Must have an an account with Scotiabank
- Customer Service experience is a plus (soft skills training is provided if necessary)
- Able to navigate different Internet tabs at the same time(ability to multi-task).
- Demonstrated strong familiarity (and aptitude for learning) of Microsoft Windows and browner applications.
- Ability to deal with stress & work pressure in fast pace environment.
- Ability to work in a team-fostered environment.
Job reposted on behalf of Alorica