We are seeking to recruit persons to fill two (2) Senior Accounts Associates positions in the Finance & Accounting Department.
The incumbent is responsible for the reconciliation of bank statements to general ledger, and the processing of payments for local and foreign suppliers.
- First degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related discipline from an accredited institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in an Accounting environment.
- Sound knowledge of IFRS and other statutory obligations
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite of products and GP applications
- Be willing to work long hours and sometimes on weekends
- Results driven with proven track record and a high level of initiative
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with individuals at all levels
- Highly developed analytical, problem solving and time management skills
- Possess an unquestionable character, high level of confidentiality, integrity and work ethic
The core functions of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Reconciliation of bank statements
- Preparation of gross margin analysis reports
- Processing of payments for local and foreign suppliers
- Processing of customs transactions.
- Preparation and reconciliation of suppliers’ statement to general ledger.
- Monitor motor vehicle insurance scheme
Candidates interested in this challenge should submit their applications by
Friday, February 12, 2021 to email@example.com with ATTN: Senior Accounts Associate in the subject line.
While we appreciate all expressions of interest, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Job reposted on behalf of Cari -med Group Ltd.