A.D. Steinhol Industries, a St. Andrew based manufacturer, invites suitably qualified individuals to apply for the position of:
The ideal candidate will supervise the manufacturing and production processes of the factory. The scope of responsibilities also include ensuring compliance to regulations (internal and governmental) and enforcing safety policies on the production floor.
- Coordinate team of production employees
- Supervise receipt of raw materials and the delivery of finished goods
- Execute stock counts and prepare inventory reports
- Ensure adherence to company policies including health and safety guidelines
- Troubleshoot issues to ensure efficient day to day operations of the production department
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associate’s degree in Production, Supervisory Management, Applied Science, Chemistry or equivalent qualification
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a supervisory production or quality assurance function in the manufacturing sector, with 2 of which at a team lead or supervisory level
- Working knowledge of GMP standards, the Factories Act, OSHA and other protocols
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Strong communication and work force organizational skills
Email cover letters and résumés to: firstname.lastname@example.orgDeadline: February 7, 2021.
Job reposted on behalf of AD Stenhoil Industries.