Attention Job Seekers
We are currently seeking qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of Facility Maintenance Officer. The Facility Maintenance Officer is responsible for the effective day to day management and maintenance of technical equipment and systems and ensures that the policies and procedures of the company are upheld through constant oversight. The ideal candidate must be able to effectively execute the following:
Duties and Requirements
• Conduct audits maintenance and repairs on the water, HVAC, fire, electrical (including GENSET) and mechanical systems; recommending system improvements and changes for implementation.
• Monitor maintenance plans, schedules and procedures to determine critical control points and preventive measures; implement corrective actions as required.
• Prepare routine reports (daily, weekly, monthly) for management review.
• Monitor and direct the actions of the Groundskeeper and security personnel
• Train employees in Quality Management and Occupational Health & Safety Standards.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures
• Acts as responder in emergencies (such as natural disasters, fire or accidents)
Education Training and Experience
• Certification in Building, Electrical or Mechanical Maintenance or related discipline.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a similar capacity
• Demonstrated health and safety, and fire safety training.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Effective communication, organization and time management skills.
• Must have ability to work overtime, nights or weekends as per workload demands.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reposted on behalf of CEAC Outsourcing Company Ltd.