Attention Job Seekers
We are currently seeking qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of Property Management & Maintenance Administrator. The ideal candidate must be able to effectively execute the following:
Duties and Requirements
• Manage financial objectives by invoicing and collecting maintenance fees; schedule and manage expenditures.
• Maintain commercial subdivision of 51 lots, by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; facilitate the maintenance of vacant lots.
• Contract relevant teams for maintenance and repair works; manage purchasing of equipment as required.
• Coordinate with service providers including building contractors, landscaping, plumbing, electrical and security services, etc.; manage maintenance and repairs to subdivision infrastructure (including roadways, drainage, lighting etc.)
• Liaise with property owners on responsibilities, policies and procedures of occupancy, enforcing such policies.
• Maintain relationships with relevant external stakeholders including personnel from government and regulatory agencies to facilitate timely information and document processing.
• Prepare budgets and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies, obtaining referrals, explaining advantages of location and services, and showing lots.
Education Training and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Construction Management or related discipline.
• Certification in Property and Real Estate Management and/or Facilities Management is an asset.
• Exposure to project management techniques (PMI, Agile methodologies, PRINCE2)
• 2 – 3 years’ related experience.
• Effective communication, organization and time management skills.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job reposted on behalf of CEAC Outsourcing Co. Ltd