📍 Montego Bay
- To provide a debt recovery service for a variety of clients
- Receive incoming and make outbound calls to clients’ customers in arrears to discuss payment options.
- Follow Company policies and procedures at all times, ensuring that legislative requirements are met.
- Deliver a consistent and professional level of service at all times.
- Achieve set revenue targets and call quality objectives.
- Advise and influence clients’/ customers on the payment options for debt recovery.
- Handle each call promptly and in the correct manner, updating records accordingly.
- Input customer related data accurately and efficiently.
- Take responsibility for resolving disputes, ensuring that caller concerns are actioned correctly and all parties are notified.
- Manage customers who are resistant to agent contact by remaining polite, tactful, honest and firm.
- Decide on the correct action when negotiating payments.
- Have the ability to relate to people from a variety of different backgrounds.
- Be persuasive, persistent and self -motivated.
- -Must possess a valid Jamaican ID (passport, National ID, Drivers License)
- -Must be 18 years of age
- -Minimum of 3 CXC subjects including English Language
- -Exercise sound judgement in following established process and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to multi-task and be adaptable
- -Ability to communicate clearly and fluently using proper words, expressions and grammar
Benefits of working with our team:
- Competitive salary
- Lunch money
- Paid Training
- Free Bus Shuttle service
- Company paid Life and Health Insurance
- Organic growth potential for career advancement
- Fun work environment
Please use the link below to apply for this position.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.