Customer Care Centre Supervisor
Laparkan Jamaica Limited seeks to identify suitably qualified applicants to fill the role of Customer Care Centre Supervisor.
Position Summary: Responsible for assisting in providing customer relations leadership, to support the Manager in creating a highly motivated, service-oriented, professional working environment. To ensure timely and complete communication in order to achieve a highly responsive Customer Service Team.
• Overseeing and assessing customer service staff activities and providing them with regular performance related feedback.
• Strategizing and monitoring daily activities of the customer service operation
• Work in conjunction with quality analyst to ensure high level customer service practices
• Minimum 3 years experience in Call Centre Operations
• Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or related field
• Minimum 3 years experience at the supervisory level
• Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel & Outlook
• Previous sales experience in shipping or air cargo industry is a distinct advantage
• Good time management and interpersonal skills
• Ability to lead and motivate others
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted