Lascelles Employees & Partners Co-operative Credit Union Limited
We are recruiting a talented professional for the position of Delinquency Assistant. The primary function of the incumbent is to monitor the delinquent accounts of the Credit Union. He or she will follow up with members who are delinquent by utilizing various communication tools. The successful applicant will maintain a communication log of all delinquent accounts and complete a delinquency report monthly. The successful candidate will report to the Credit Officer.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
• First Degree in Business Administration/Finance or a related area.
• Certificate in Collections and/or Delinquency Management.
• At least two (2) years working experience in a collections or delinquency department.
• Effective written and oral communication skills, and good listening skills.
• Ability to prioritize, negotiate and meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
• Experience working with bailiffs and attorneys would be an asset.
• Knowledge of the process of repossessions and sale of repossessed assets.
• Manage Securities Portfolio.
Applications must be received no later than January 29, 2021.
Please Submit your application and a detailed resume to:
The General Manager, Lascelles Employees & Partners Co-operative Credit Union Limited,
236 Spanish Town Road,
We appreciate responses from all interested persons, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.