Grace Food Processors Division invites suitably qualified applicants to fill the position of:
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, Grace Food Processors Division – Meats, Savanna-la-Mar, Westmoreland, the successful candidate will be responsible for repair and maintenance of production equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience in a similar capacity, preferably in a Manufacturing environment.
- Computer Literacy
- Problem solving skills/abilities
- Knowledge of electrical safety regulations.
- Knowledge of PLC and electrical/mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of motor control circuits and variable frequency drives
- Excellent organizational ability and people skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience in AutoCAD or other drawing application
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Maintain food processing equipment, including sourcing and assessment of parts
- Participate in stock count as needed
- Collect and analyze data for efficiency improvement projects as needed
- Prepare / assist in the preparation of Capital projects
Qualified candidates are invited to apply online via the careers sections at http://www.gracekennedy.com/index.php/careers by 17/01/2021
FOLLOW THE LINK TO APPLY
Job reposted on behalf of Grace Kennedy