HIRING FOR EXPERIENCE CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/ FREIGHT DISPATCHER
Jamaica WI. Sav-la-mar WestMoreland location
NO Experience in the trucking and Freight industry no worries we have paid training 50USD weekly for up to 3 weeks maximum paid training
Responsibilities will include
Recruiting drivers and owner-operators, Dispatching and Managing your group of trucks. ..uploading rate confirms & bols.
Loads come from load boards, our customers.
Your pay starts at $100USD weekly will evaluate performance every 30-60 days for a pay increase, $US10k+ in the 1st year is realistic if you follow our program and put the time in.
Freight dispatchers are critical employees at MDL dedicated, helping us acquire high-quality transportation services. As a dispatcher, you will have tremendous responsibility and impact on the business and be responsible for thousands of dollars of transportation purchases. What other entry-level job lets you PERSONALLY make purchasing decisions worth thousands of dollars every year?
Responsibilities • Directs and monitors daily assignments; schedules drivers and assigns vehicles to ensure daily coverage of all routes. • Ensures direct and indirect daily activities of drivers are assigned and accomplished on-time.
• Communicates all relevant details of driving assignments to drivers to ensure proper execution. • Assist drivers with routing directions and directs them to perform special services when required. • Recommends appropriate disciplinary action, up to and including suspensions and/or discharge, for staff violations of company policies.
• Responds to emergency calls, facilitates emergency response network, coordinates mechanical service repair, and assigns replacement buses and drivers when there is a problem on a route. • Notifies stakeholders and location personnel of all changes in route assignments, emergency situations, accidents, breakdowns or any other event that will disrupt service.
• Maintains route documentation and records (relevant contract requirements, customer information, route changes, relevant maps, vehicle details, bus assignments, driver details) for the purpose of providing accurate and reliable information to customers and complies with district and state requirements. • Coordinates vehicle service and mechanical repairs with Maintenance Supervisor to assure uninterrupted service delivery.
• Maintains high compliance to dispatch standard operating procedures. • Handles customer concerns and requests for information in an expeditious and professional manner. • Escalates unresolved issues to management as appropriate.
Qualifications • High school diploma or CXC
• Previous dispatch experience is preferred; •$PAID TRAINING AVAILABLE FOR NEW DISPATCHER
Knowledge of surrounding geographic areas to ensure effective and efficient routing.
• Ability to organize and prioritize time to balance conflicting demands related to customer care and dispatch.
• Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers in a fast-paced and/or stressful environment (interpersonal & telephone skills).
• Ability to read and interpret documents and instructions from customers and other team members • Ability to perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction
• Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, under substantial pressure
• Ability to work within the appropriate level of independence
• Ability to problem solve • Ability to operate two-way and emergency radio systems
• Ability to use office machines (fax, scanner, copier, zip drive, telephone system)
• Ability to use Microsoft Office Program and computerized routing software.
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to read road and street maps
• Ability to keep organized and accurate records relating to overall dispatch and routing responsibilities
• Bi-lingual abilities a plus
1-3 WEEKS PAID TRAINING PROVIDED FOR INDIVIDUAL WITH NO FREIGHT INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE.
Job reposted on behalf of MDL DEDICATED LOGISTICS
If any of the following positions is suitable for you or someone you know, feel free to leave a comment below.