Deadline: March 11, 2021
Information Technology Clerk
- Record, place and track orders for products and/or services.
- Operate computer terminal to log ordering and receiving and to retrieve and enter data in general.
- Perform a variety of clerical duties such as typing, copying & compiling data, maintaining & filing records and reports, and handling paperwork.
- Provide assistance with basic tasks where requested and perform other related support duties such as shipping, inspecting, entering orders, inventory counts, etc…
- Compile and maintain records for the team.
- May prepare and submit purchase orders for suppliers.