Stewarts Automotive Group
The following opportunity exists within the Stewart’s Automotive Group for a highly motivated, energized and results-oriented individual to fill the position of:
Sales Representative ( Heavy-Duty Equipment)
The key duties and responsibilities of the selected individual will include:
- Sales and marketing of heavy duty equipment/vehicles for brands including Komatsu, JCB, Bobcat, Mitsubishi FUSO, Clark
- Meeting annualized sales targets
- Initiating sales discussions which include customer contact and advice, analyzing customer requirements, conducting product presentations, dealing with objections, and sales closure.
- Identifying and calling on prospective customers using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs and attending trade shows and conferences.
- Travelling around the island to prospect, meet customers and to close sales
- Answering customer questions about equipment and prices, whether by phone, mail or electronic mail.
- Resolving customer complaints and when necessary, directing grievances to the relevant personnel for resolution and following-up to ensure that complaints are resolved.
- Ensuring that customers are satisfied with the service provided.
- Completing all necessary documentation to license vehicles or equipment for customers and ensuring that pending sales are finalized in a timely and efficient manner.
- Executing the handover of vehicles/equipment to the customer to ensure that he/she is fully aware of all aspects of the unit and to create a safe and positive experience
- Responding to Request for Proposals and Invitations to Tender
Key competencies, qualifications and experience required:
- A minimum of three years’ sales experience, preferably in heavy-duty equipment and vehicle sales
- Knowledge of the automotive and or heavy-duty equipment industry and up to date vehicle technology
- A minimum of five CXCs at level 2 or above, including Math and English
- A proven track record of success in sales
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Excellent team player
- Valid General drivers’ license, with a clean driving record
- An up to date passport and United States visa, as overseas travel may be required.
Interested applicants are to send their application and resume by January 29, 2021
The Stewart’s Automotive Group thanks all applicants, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.