- Establishes strategic sales goals to meet corporate objectives and increase market share and profitability of products and services;
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans;
- Periodic review of route plans to ensure full coverage;
- Prospects and develops new local accounts;
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets consistently;
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team;
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status;
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong background in Sales Management in the FMCG industry;
- Proven experience as a Sales Supervisor, consistently meeting or exceeding targets;
- Proven experience in the areas of Route and Retail Trade Management;
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close;
- Strong computer skills including the ability to prepare spreadsheets and use Microsoft Office Products to analyze data and trends;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication and listening ability;
- A strong ability to be adaptable and flexible;
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills;
- Ability to work with teams and lead decision-making processes in a team environment;
- Highly motivated, results oriented, driven.
To Apply visit: https://careerja.com/job/sales-trade-supervisor/
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.