Currently Seeking a GRADE 5 and 6 PEP Tutor/Teacher
Job Description: PEP Tutor/Teacher
The PEP tutor or teacher would be responsible for a small group of grade 5/6 students (evening
classes). The tutor would be required to adhere to the NSC Curriculum while developing 21st
century skills such as communication, critical thinking, collaboration, and creativity. Knowledge
of executing all aspects of PEP at the grade 5/6 level is crucial. The Tutor would be single-
handedly responsible for preparing, planning and creating content for each classes.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Associate’s Degree (with Strong academic skills – 5 CSEC subjects with Grade 1 or 2 in English
Language and Mathematics).
Bachelor’s Degree in Primary Education or related field.
● Experience as a teacher, teaching assistant, or related position teaching young children
is a distinct asset.
● Excellent initiative and creativity in dealing with children.
● Ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Must be living in and around the Kingston area
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: grade 5/6 PEP
Job reposted on behalf of Shadow U Services.