National Commercial Bank Jamaica Limited
• The UI/UX design lead will be the primary advocate and architect of exceptional state of the art digital user experiences, which are simple, intuitive, delightful, innovative and visually appealing. The person in this role will be constantly aspiring to create experiences that are on par with global digital natives and not be constrained by best in class for financial institutions. The Lead must be customer obsessed, insights driven, and passionate about design fidelity and brand.
• Architect and institutionalize an enterprise approach to user experience and user interface design in order to consistently deliver world class digital experiences.
• Provide leadership, direction, and mentorship for a team of UX Designers that support the agile labs in developing digital solutions
• Define user experience and user interface guidelines and standards informed by consumer insights, global best practices and in collaboration with stakeholders from CX, Marketing, IT and business
• Implement governance and monitoring framework for guidelines and standards
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor of Science degree in Design, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
• Five (5) years in a design focused role with at least two (2) years in a senior designer role.
• Fluency in working with state of the art UI and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Invision, Adobe CS)