We are looking for Finance, HR & Administration Manager.
In this position you will Develop and Supervise Carib Star’s Finance, HR & Administration department.
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external processes/procedures and requirements, which includes legal, tax, HR, reporting, contractual, insurance and other corporate and administrative functions and requirements.
- Responsible for hiring, paying, training and helping to manage employees so that employees and the organization are performing at maximum capability for reaching the company’s targets
- Supporting and consulting Country Manager and Region functions.
- Management of Finance & Accounting team
- Reporting/Audit and Budget
- Manage Taxes and corporate issues
- Management of HR function and team
- Supervising of all administrative matters, admin contracts, insurances, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field(Finance/Accounting/Taxes/Business Administration).
- Certified Accountant
- Additional HR related education / certificates (e.g. payroll related / labor law / contracting etc.)
- Min. 5 Years of Professional Experience in similar management positions
- Excellent analytical skills, high reliability, and professional behavior
- Strong leadership skills / high social competency / good interpersonal and investigative skills
- Extended knowledge (Finance & Accounting / MS Office / SAP / Shipping business / HR)
- Willingness to Travel/ Willingness to attend regional and global Finance projects
USE THE LINK BELOW TO APPLY